Valencia, Negros Oriental – A Motorcycle Road Trip
Dumaguete City has a lot to offer. And just like any other place, one day is not enough to explore it’s beauty and hidden gems. We tried to search online for some places that we could visit outside the city for nature tripping and we found this town called Valencia, still in Negros Oriental. We also found some spots that could be visited in this town just by a motorcycle road trip.
As we stayed in Dumaguete City for a week, we only had a short amount of time to explore the area due to our online work.
But last Monday, after we worked in the morning until 1pm, we decided to check out these places in Valencia, Negros Oriental that we saw online. Since we could only do this exploration for around 5 hours because we still needed to go back to Think Hub PH to work, we started driving and hitting the road.
- Location: Motorcycle rental shops near Sta. Rosa Street and National Highway Intersection
- 300- 350 PHP for 24 hours. You just need to leave a government ID.
Tierra Alta Lighthouse
Mag-Aso Volcanic Steaming Ground – Sulfur Vent Highway
- Location: Dumaguete – Palinpinon Rd., Valencia, Negros Oriental
- 15 minutes away from Tierra Alta Lighthouse
- Stinky highway due to the mountain’s sulfuric smoke that it emits. You will pass by this highway and make a turn to your right, heading to Red Rock Hot Spring and Pulang Bato Falls
Red Rock Hot Spring
- Location: Caidiocan, Valencia, 6215 Negros Oriental
- 1 minute away from Mag-Aso Volcanic Steaming Ground
- 50 PHP – entrance fee per head (It is now 70PHP)
- 30 PHP – towel rental
- 50 PHP – rental for 1 table and 2 chairs (Now, it’s 80PHP for 1 table and 3 chairs, without umbrella ; and 150PHP for 2 tables and 6 chairs with umbrella)
- They also sell snacks, meals, and drinks inside
Pulang Bato Falls
- Location: Pulang Bato Falls, Bayan ng Valencia, Negros Oriental
- 2 minutes away from Red Rock Hot Spring
- 50 PHP – entrance fee per head (Now, General Admission fee is 100PHP)
Then back to Dumaguete City, we still had time to eat dinner. We went to Flamin’ Grill Cafe.
- Location: Tunod Hibbard Avenue, Dumaguete, 6200 Negros Oriental
- 33 minutes away from Pulang Bato Falls
Don’t forget to check out these places by yourself when you visit Dumaguete City.
Which one is your favorite here? Let us know on the comment section below.
G & D, Gerome and David. An OLDER & YOUNGER GAY MARRIED COUPLE, who shares their stories and experiences, thoughts, happy stuff, almost everything about their gay life. A gay lifestyle and travel blog.
#GandDBlog #intergaycial #intergenerational #gaycouple #lovewins
Welcome to G&D Blog!
Gerome and David here, a gay couple currently living in Manila PH and enjoying the digital nomadic life. We met online back in 2015 and we got married in the US.
We represent the OLDER & YOUNGER, ASIAN & WHITE, gay couple of LGBTQA+. Gerome is the younger Filipino and David is the older American.
We’re here to document our travel and experiences as we visit different places.